Monday, June 22, 2009

Coming Full Circle


I took the plunge (again) and have just this evening put in an order for my second T@B trailer. The first was purchased in Dec 2006, sold in Oct. 2007, and this one will be a new 2010. So after two and a half years, I've come full circle, and I'll be a T@B owner again in about 6 weeks when it arrives from the factory.

Last time I had the TQ floor plan and really enjoyed that layout, but this time I am going with the L-shaped configuration in order to gain a little more storage space, although the bed will be a little smaller. The trailer I ordered should look like the pictures here including the addition of the front window. With such a tiny trailer, I figure the more windows the better.

Sure looking forward to getting out and trailer camping in a T@B again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious - what happened to your Bambi & what made you decide to get a T@B again?

Tim S. said...

I ended up selling the Bambi on Craigslist right when the economy was in a free fall. I figured it was more prudent to have my money in the bank than "invested" in an RV. When the economy looked (to me) like it was starting to turn back around, I started looking for an RV again, and I was able to find what I felt was a good deal on a T@B. Still waiting for it to come in though! Dealer says "any day now".... Would love to go back to an Airstream some day, but I will be content with the T@B for now - it is easier to store, tow, and maneuver at the campsite.